Diagnostic & Assessment Services
Our comprehensive assessment services can evaluate for the presence of learning related difficulties, attention problems, underlying emotional conflicts & symptoms resulting from exposure to stressful life events. Our evaluations also assess for unique strengths & talents.
Counseling & Consultation Services
When an individual, family member or couple are unable to resolve problems that prove continually troublesome, counseling or psychotherapy services may be recommended. We are available to provide such services. In addition we are available to consult with individuals experiencing learning or attention problems at their particular work setting in order to help these individuals employ compensatory strategies that can enhance job performance.
Referrals to Other Services and Community Resources
Many individuals have questions about the role that other interventions can play from related educational and professional fields in helping them adapt better to day-to-day demands at home, at work and/or at school. Feel free to call us at any time to learn more about these other interventions, and where in our community you can access them.
Among Our Other Services
- Ongoing seminars and support groups for adults impacted by ADHD, learning differences and other common co-occurring challenges - also geared for spouses, partners and other loved ones see "For Adults"
- Ongoing seminars and support groups for parents of children and youth experiencing attentional, learning and/or behavioral challenges - also geared for extended family members, other caregivers, teachers and professionals see "For Parents"
- Presentations, workshops and in-service trainings for schools, community organizations, health care professionals and businesses see "Presentations".
- Programs to increase children's friendship and social skills see "For Children"
- Cogmed Working Memory Training, along with other interventions designed to improve and accommodate working memory and other executive functions.
- Coaching services see "For Children" and "For Adults"
- Programs for preventing and reducing bullying see "Presentations"
- Educational services, designed to increase reading and other academic skill areas.